REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS
- Please read ALL instructions before registering for Formal Recruitment.
- Use your @rpi.edu email address.
- Please be prepared to fill out your registration all in one sitting. You will not be able to go back and edit certain portions of your application. Please take your time to accurately fill out the respective fields.
- You will need access to your RIN number ('66' followed by a 7-digit number), a digital photo of yourself, and your most updated résumé (optional).
- You will be asked to create a username and log-in that you will use during the Formal Recruitment process. Don't forget this log-in information! Campus Director will be used for the duration of the Formal Recruitment process.
- Your preferred name is the name that you would like to be called.
- You are highly encouraged to upload a résumé. The chapters will have access to the document(s) that you upload.
- You are required to upload a picture of yourself. Any clear picture/headshot is allowed. The chapters will have access to the photo that you upload. (File may be no larger than 1MB).
- Read the Disclosure Agreement carefully, click “yes" to accept and proceed.
- Please notify us of any mobility/accessibility requirements.
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED